300g high protein flour/bread flour
5g instant yeast
65g caster sugar
30g cocoa powder
50ml fresh milk
150ml cold water
1) Combine high protein flour, cocoa powder, salt, caster sugar and instant yeast in a mixer. Stir in fresh milk and cold water, beat until forms dough.
2) Add in butter, beat until a smooth dough is formed.
3) Keep dough cover and leave in a warm place for 60 minutes or until doubled in size.
250g cream cheese
50g icing sugar
2 pcs cheddar cheese (one piece cut into 6 pieces)
1 egg (beaten)
100g croquants (I used coarsely chopped peanuts)
1) To make filling, combine cream cheese and icing sugar until well blended.
2) Divide dough into 11 equal portions. Roll into balls shape. Slightly flatten, put in cheese filling, wrap and seal into a smooth ball. Dip in beaten egg and coat with topping.
3) Place dough onto greased baking tray. Leave to rise for 60 minutes or until doubled in size (cover with damp cloth).
4) Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree C for 15 minutes or until cooked.
simak juga resep kue cream cheese kami yang lain di sini
basic recipes from Chef Alan Ooi = http://wendyinkk.blogspot.tw/2012/12/chocolate-cream-cheese-buns-cheezy.html?m=0