Creamy jelly is a type of dessert that combines the texture of jelly with a creamy layer. It is typically made by combining a gelatin mixture with cream or milk, along with other flavorings and sweeteners as desired. The mixture is then chilled until set, creating a dessert with a smooth, creamy texture on top of a jelly layer.
Creamy jelly can be made in a variety of flavors, such as strawberry, raspberry, lemon, or chocolate. It is often served chilled and garnished with fresh fruit or whipped cream. Creamy jelly is a popular dessert in many parts of the world, and is often served at parties, events, or special occasions.
My recipe is slightly modified according to the ingredients I have.
This time I’m just trying the recipe, the plan is to make basket buns. So, sorry, there is no modified recipe and capital calculation yet. Tomorrow when I start selling I will share
Recipe by: (forgot mother)
Modified by : Nenk Cici’s Kitchen
Creamy Jelly ingredients
- -1/2 can of SKM
- -1/2 sachet of dancow milk
- -1/2 sachet of vanilla
- -800ml of water
- -2.5 tablespoons of cornstarch dissolved in water (you can add more if you like it thick)
- -3 tbsp sugar (or according to your sweet taste)
- -a pinch of salt
Small Nutrijel Strawberry and Melon Flavor (can be varied as creatively as possible)
How to make Creamy Jelly
- Make nutrijell as usual, wait until it cools down, then cut it into small pieces/according to taste. set aside
- Mix all the ingredients, then cook over medium heat (almost small)
- Keep stirring so that the cream doesn’t clump and burn
- Cook until it boils, then wait until it cools down
- While waiting for it to cool, put the jelly that has been cut into small pieces into the cup
- When the cream is cold, put the cream into the cup that has been filled with jelly
- Keep it in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hours
Can also be stored in the freezer, the texture is a bit like ice cream ^^
If you want to eat directly add ice cubes
If I count 1 recipe it could be around 20 cups (I happen to have only 10 cups left, I saved the rest in other containers)
-It tastes good and suits my sweet taste.
-Perfect for snacks when the air is hot or ta’jil iftar
Better served cold